Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Table of contents
On your iPad, iPhone, or Android device, you can access, edit, organize and share photos. Changes are automatically synced to your Lightroom desktop app and your Lightroom account on the web.
Note: Syncing to Lightroom on the desktop and the web requires a Lightroom trial or a paid Adobe Creative Cloud membership.
Create an album
Lightroom albums are a great way to organize your photos into different groups. Sign in to Lightroom on your mobile device using your Adobe ID. To make a new album, tap the plus (+) icon to the right of the albums on the Library screen. Tap OK after you’ve given your new album a name.
Add photos from your device
Tap the three dots to the right of the album name and then Add Photos to add existing photos to an album. You can add photos from All Photos in Lightroom or from your mobile device’s Camera Roll. Select multiple photos by tapping individual thumbnails or swiping across images. When you’ve finished making your selections, tap Add to import them into Lightroom and add them to the album.
Capture a photo
Tap the blue camera icon to take a photo with the Lightroom camera. The Lightroom camera is set to the Auto mode by default. Select Professional to access additional options such as shutter speed and white balance. In Professional mode, you can lock/unlock auto exposure and apply a preset filter. If you want to capture a raw file, tap the file format icon in the top center and select DNG.
Edit a photo
Tap a photo thumbnail to enlarge it, and then make sure Edit is selected at the top left. Swipe horizontally along the bottom menu to see the variety of editing options at your disposal. Crop your image, apply a profile or preset for a specific look, or change settings to adjust exposure, contrast, and color.
Tap the share icon at the top of the screen to share your photos via social media or email. Then choose Share to… After Lightroom has finished preparing the image, select the sharing options available on your device.
Access synced photos on your desktop and the web
All changes made in Lightroom on your mobile device are mirrored in Lightroom on the desktop and Lightroom on the web. Any changes you make in the desktop or web versions are automatically synced to mobile.
Note: If you want to make some adjustments to the photo just let me know. I can do it for you at a very low cost. You can hire me to edit your photo.
- Different Photo Editing StylesMaybe you are looking for your signature photo editing style. Or perhaps you’re a little bored with your usual editing style. At some point, we all experiment with different styles of photo editing. After all, there are so many options out there! Read on if you’re experimenting with different editing styles but don’t know where …
- How Using Horizontal LinesHow to Use Horizontal Lines Horizontal lines exist in everything we see and are the basis of every composition. Even images without lines are constrained by the horizontal or vertical frames that contain them. It is important to understand the effect of a horizontal line in a photograph to better understand how to use it …
- Top Picks 2022 Best Apps to Change the Background of a PhotoIf you want to add or change the background in an image, you don’t need to be a Photoshop expert. All you have to do is download a simple background changer app! Today we are going to share with you seven of the best apps and I will give you my expert opinion on their …
- Tips For Taking Beautiful Horse PhotographyUnlike other animal photography, horse photography requires a very different approach. The horse is one of the most beautiful animals in the world. It has majestic movements and a graceful presence. These magnificent animals are therefore beautiful subjects for photographers. Here are some tips for photographing horses. Show the Horse’s Personality After all, horse photography …
- Great Ideas for a Maternity Photography ShootMaternity photos are a great way to capture the fleeting but important moments in a new mom’s life. Offer a Baby Plan Provide baby planning to clients during pregnancy sessions or gallery tours. This includes neonatal, 3-month, 6 month and 9 month sessions. Try offering expensive items that end the plan when the baby grows …