Table of contents
Step 1. Open the Lightroom Edit Watermarks Dialog Box
If you want to add a watermark in Lightroom when working on a desktop computer, you should go to the Edit menu and click on “Edit Watermarks”.
In case you work on a Mac, choose “Edit Watermarks” in the Lr Menu. You will see a new dialog box looking like this.
Step 2. Choose the Watermark Type
Your next step is to choose what type of Lightroom watermark you want to have. Do it in the upper-right corner of the Watermark Editor. It may be a graphic or text watermark.
In case you decide on a text watermark, you will have to type in the necessary text. You are free to use any font available on your computer.
If you choose a graphic watermark Lightroom, you are to have an image that will be attached to your picture. I recommend saving this image in PNG format, setting the background to transparent.
- Find more about how to make a watermark in Photoshop.
Step 3. Apply Options to Your Watermark
When figuring out how to make a watermark in Lightroom, you should also know that you are not limited to a particular look of the watermark. You can easily change it in the Watermark Editor found in the options menu.
Working with a text watermark, you may choose font and shadow options. Such a setting as opacity is available for both types of watermarks. Of course, you may select the position of the text as well as the graphics watermark. Test these options and don’t be afraid to experiment.
Step 4. Save the Watermark in Lightroom
If you have created a Lightroom watermark and adjusted all the settings, you may save it and give it an original name. After this, you may use it in all Lr modules, allowing you to apply watermarks while exporting or publishing photos.
As far as I know, the number of Lr watermarks you can create is not limited. So, you may create various watermarks for different purposes if you like to.
Note: If you want to make some adjustments to the photo just let me know. I can do it for you at a very low cost. You can hire me to edit your photo.
- Best Wedding Photography Tips – How To Take Wedding PhotosThere are several wedding photography tips to keep in mind when photographing a large wedding. Weddings are stressful not only for couples and their parents but also for photographers. The most important job of a wedding photographer is to capture the live moments from the couple’s most important day. It is difficult, strenuous, and, of …
- The Top Six Photoshop Design Trends for 2021Everywhere we look, we are bombarded with brands, graphics, and visuals. The power of design is unrivaled, making it a critical component of a company’s success in achieving greater reach, larger milestones, and growth in today’s world. Viewers make snap judgments based on what they see, so designers must create cutting-edge and captivating work. Graphic …
- How to Take Photographs of ChildrenPhotographing children can be a difficult task at times because most children dislike posing for the camera (especially when they are too busy doing something they like). Everything happens at a breakneck pace, making it difficult for the photographer to capture the moment. As a result, many of us end up with blurry and out-of-focus …
- CURRENT PHOTOGRAPHY TRENDSCamera and editing technology have advanced rapidly in the last decade. Previously, only a few trained specialists would be interested in photography, as the equipment and management required extensive knowledge. Photography has become far more user-friendly and affordable in recent years. Almost anyone with a powerful camera can experiment with photography as a medium, and …
- Digital Or Print Which Is Best In The World Of PhotographyIn the past, you simply did not have to make a choice between any other photography methods than film. Everyone had a film camera and everyone either learned to develop their own film or took it to their local processor. Now, you do have a choice and many people who are used to film wonder, …